samedi 3 décembre 2016

DIVERS - Popcorn (stereo)

Une compilation maison de 20 titres entendus au Popcorn.


01  BB King - Help the poor (stereo)
02  Bo Diddley - Ooh baby (stereo)
03  Bob & Earl - Harlem shuffle (stereo)
04  Andre Williams - Cadillac Jack (stereo)
05  Dr Horse - Jack that cat was clean (stereo)
06  Fiestas - The railroad song (stereo)
07  Theola Kilgore - The sound of my man (stereo)
08  Donays - Devil in his heart (stereo)
09  Radiants - Voice your choice (stereo)
10  Leon Haywood - Soul cargo (stereo)
11  Johnny Otis Show - Country girl (stereo)
12  Jimmy McCracklin - Dog Pts 1 & 2 (stereo)
13  Tony Clarke - The entertainer (stereo)
14  Ty Hunter - Lonely baby (stereo)
15  Freddie Houston - If I had known (stereo)
16  Dee Clark - Don't walk away from me (stereo)
17  Cassius Clay - Stand by me (stereo)
18  Charlie Rich - Let me go my merry way (stereo)
19  Brenton Wood - Sweet Molly Malone (stereo)
20  Ted Taylor - Pretending love (stereo)

Popcorn

2 commentaires: